The Ride to Raise Awareness of Poverty and AIDS in Africa: Mission & Goals
Riding bicycles to empower, sustain, and enrich communities.
- To increase awareness of the health and wellness programs available to those affected by HIV/AIDS in Zambia
- To raise funds to support these programs
- To help create an environment of dignity and improved quality of life for those affected by HIV/AIDS
- To create a participatory experience in which all riders and participants contribute to the ride and related events
- To create an inclusive community that brings together locals and visitors and encourages passersby to join the ride and the cause
- To promote cycling as a means of transportation
If you have any questions or comments about our ride, or if you wish to get involved in any way, please shoot us an email. Keep checking back for more details. You can also join our Facebook page, subscribe to the blog, and follow us on twitter to stay in the loop.